Did you know that mice are considered one of the most troublesome pests in the United States?
• A female mouse may produce 5 to 10 litters of 5 or 6 young each year.
• A family of just 6 mice can grow to 50-60 mice in just 90 days.
• Mice carry the bacterium (salmonella) that can cause food poisoning and contaminate food preparation surfaces such as countertops.
• A mouse can slip through an opening as small as ¼ inch diameter.
• Their constant gnawing damages structures and property.
So don’t wait to hear or see evidence of mice. Call us now for more information and pricing.